Challenge Level 1
The class is designed to prepare students for an easier transition into any competitive MUN club or to attend an MUN conference. Students will learn
- parliamentary procedure,
- substantive areas in international law, foreign affairs, and strategic initiatives,
- public speaking and debate skills, and
- negotiation and communication skills
through games, projects, and experiential learning.
Who should join?
- Students who may feel lost in their current club and want to catch up,
- Students who are too young for a high school club,
- Students who just want to learn more about the world, or
- Students who like to role play, talk to people, research, and speak out.
Any middle or high school student may attend.